Cristiano Ronaldo

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:17

READ BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

CLASSIC SET(S): 2003 - 04 | 2006 - 07 | 2007 - 08 | 2010 - 12

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 28, 01:05, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 06, 01:29

There isnt really much gap in TEC but there is in DA(cassano is better).But overall you are to agree cristiano is a better player than cassano(no offence cassano fans).

ynwasg8

Postby e-server » 2011 Dec 06, 02:50

Luisao82 wrote:
ynwasg8 wrote:Body balance should actually be increased as he could outmuscle alex song anyday.

Really? And how can you be so sure, may I ask?

Song weighs 78 kg while Ronaldo is 6 or 7 kg above. Ronaldo is even taller and we already know that he is strong player. So, in normal conditions, he will get the better of Song. In Liga, He even out-muscles defenders while dribbling past them. Ronaldo is a very strong player and mostly goes to ground when he feels he has a chance to score a free-kick from where he stands. Konami rates Ronaldo's BB at 88, since PES 2010 update. I will never change that value.

e-server

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 06, 03:36

e-server wrote:
Luisao82 wrote:
ynwasg8 wrote:Body balance should actually be increased as he could outmuscle alex song anyday.

Really? And how can you be so sure, may I ask?

Song weighs 78 kg while Ronaldo is 6 or 7 kg above. Ronaldo is even taller and we already know that he is strong player. So, in normal conditions, he will get the better of Song. In Liga, He even out-muscles defenders while dribbling past them. Ronaldo is a very strong player and mostly goes to ground when he feels he has a chance to score a free-kick from where he stands. Konami rates Ronaldo's BB at 88, since PES 2010 update. I will never change that value.

@e-server I dont think Luisao82 watches either song or cristiano as anyone who watches them would know CR would easily outmuscle him.Height and weight matters but not by that much he still deserves 85 or above BB.In his Man U day he wasnt this strong.Hope in next update there will be many fixes.I think Konami got the BB just just though it can be toned down a bit.But to respect the ladder CR cant sit this low.

ynwasg8

Postby e-server » 2011 Dec 06, 04:22

johnsss wrote:speed still being overrated i see, here are 2 clips to change your mind 1st bale leaving ronaldo behind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Aw7PC2aKg
and here is marvell wynne beating him comfortably for pace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FazJUWqIfMU

marvell wynne might even have beaten usain bolt to that ball. Ronaldo put the ball on marvell wynne's path. As a result, Ronaldo had more ground to cover, to reach the ball, than marvell wynne. Plus, at the beginning of that race, marvell wynne was well ahead of Ronaldo, and Ronaldo was not totally balanced. Still, I have to admit that marvell wynne is extremely fast but I am not sure if he is faster than Ronaldo.

e-server

Postby Luisao82 » 2011 Dec 06, 06:31

e-server wrote:Song weighs 78 kg while Ronaldo is 6 or 7 kg above. Ronaldo is even taller and we already know that he is strong player. So, in normal conditions, he will get the better of Song.

Let's analyze this more objectively:

1. C. Ronaldo is a relatively strong player. So is Alex Song.

2. C. Ronaldo is stronger than Alex Song? I don't know, and you don't know it either. Fact is you don't have any factual evidence to back-up your point, have you?

3. Since weight and height seem to have some influence in the players strength (in the game), and since C. Ronaldo is much heavier and a bit taller, but never really struck us as stronger than Song (except for you and wynwasg, lol), the logical thing to do is to give CR7 a lower value for BB, isn't it?! :roll:

4. Talkinh about CR7 in PES 2011, I have him on BB 83 and he's WELL CAPABLE of withstanding physical challenges, even from bigger and stronger defenders, and I even managed to win most of them while controlling CR7, due to him being considerable faster and more agile.
Then I fail to understand why does he deserve more than that. And he isn't exactly the type of player that shrugs others off the ball on a regular basis, is he? He's just relatively strong and good at withstanding physical challenges. But a 83 for BB (combined with some other stats) emulates that quite well.
Why give him more? And why was he increased anyway, since he had just been decreased?

e-server wrote:Konami rates Ronaldo's BB at 88, since PES 2010 update. I will never change that value.

That comment just says it all about your whole 'reasoning'.

ynwasg8 wrote:@e-server I dont think Luisao82 watches either song or cristiano as anyone who watches them would know CR would easily outmuscle him.

And I don't think you have any clue about whose players I watch or not. :lol:

If bullfighting is culture, then cannibalism is gastronomy.
Luisao82

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 06, 21:51

Can any experience mod tell Luisao that its just obvious CR7 is stronger than Alex song.Though song is lighter and weighs less thats why he has more Body balance.

ynwasg8

Postby Kerry » 2011 Dec 06, 21:54

ynwasg8 wrote:Can any experience mod tell Luisao that its just obvious CR7 is stronger than Alex song.Though song is lighter and weighs less thats why he has more Body balance.

....Your point?

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 06, 21:58

what? cant you defend yourself? Luisao is completely right, and not just that, you are actually contradicting yourself when you want a raise...you have just sayed it, Song weights way less and also is way shorter than Cristiano, and still yet even with an 83 and obviously with an 84 he would fuck song anyday as you said. having him @ higher value would implie Ronaldo having an more bulldozing play, that he actually doesnt have btw

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 07, 00:44

@interists thansks for saying that he would fuck song it means he he is stronger.Thats what I was trying to prove that regardless of weight CR is stronger than song.

ynwasg8

Postby Kerry » 2011 Dec 07, 09:34

Dude, with his current value and Song's current value, CR7 will always win duels against him. He's already stronger than Song with these stats and Height/Weight so please understand.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Mateo » 2011 Dec 07, 10:08

Why are you even basing his balance on one player at all? Not to mention, Song is a DMF, C. Ronaldo is a SS/WF. So he should be rated with other SS/WF's IMO. And looking at ladder, 84 is probably correct value for him.

Rooney who is much stronger, is on 88 (+4), Aguero who is very strong for his size, sits on 86 (which is correct).

Players who sit on 85 were stronger before, and now they lost some of their strenght, like Asamoah or Cahill. It's wrong to see Cahill being that close to Aguero, it's more likely for him to be now currently on 83. Asamoah's only good in physical assets, and that's why I think most of us first see his strenght, then his (rather) shit shooting.

Now, look at these two who are on 83, Ronaldinho and Podolski. I really DON'T think they are on pair with Cristiano. Ronaldinho in his prime was surely a 84/85 in balance, but not even then, he wasn't stronger then Cristiano now. For Podolski, it's quite obvious who's the stronger one.

Even Jurgens at his explanations said that a 85 suits Ronaldo the best, which with I agree. Anything lower then this current 84, wouldn't be fair at all if you are. or not, looking at ladder.

MocaBG: "I am the only one here that is folowing our football and who knows to rate players corectly!" LOL
Mateo

Postby Luisao82 » 2011 Dec 07, 14:40

Anyway, I just wanted to know why was he increased since not long ago his BB was set at 83, if I'm not mistaken.
If most guys agree, then BB 84 it is. But 85 will definitely overrate him. As Interist said he's still pretty strong with an 83, and increasing him by 2pt would transform him into some sort of bulldozer. He just isn't that kind of player.

As for Ronaldinho, just like CR7 he had a superior ability to protect and keep the ball, while withstanding some strong shoulder barges... but I do think that Ronaldinho could maintain his BALANCE even better.

Luisao82

Postby cris » 2011 Dec 10, 02:54

Luisao82 wrote: But 85 will definitely overrate him.

85 will not overrate me. Be it 83, 84 or 85, I remain a God in PES 2012, as long as I deservedly have 96 for TS and 91 for DS. BTW, has anyone noticed that the conversion rate of short-range free-kicks in PES 2012, by the AI, is as high as that of penalties. Someone like Eliseu would score a 40-yard screamer against Casillas. That is just one example in a thousand. Also, does anyone has special tips on how to mark without committing fouls. in PES 2012, referees blow at the slightest contact.

If you wanna lose fat quickly, Maximizing the Afterburn effect is the key. http://afterburneffect.org/ (totally free)
Eating healthy meals is even more important. check this out: http://www.teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity%20Nutrition%20Guide.pdf
cris

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 10, 04:42

Mateo wrote:Why are you even basing his balance on one player at all? Not to mention, Song is a DMF, C. Ronaldo is a SS/WF. So he should be rated with other SS/WF's IMO. And looking at ladder, 84 is probably correct value for him.

Rooney who is much stronger, is on 88 (+4), Aguero who is very strong for his size, sits on 86 (which is correct).

Players who sit on 85 were stronger before, and now they lost some of their strenght, like Asamoah or Cahill. It's wrong to see Cahill being that close to Aguero, it's more likely for him to be now currently on 83. Asamoah's only good in physical assets, and that's why I think most of us first see his strenght, then his (rather) shit shooting.

Now, look at these two who are on 83, Ronaldinho and Podolski. I really DON'T think they are on pair with Cristiano. Ronaldinho in his prime was surely a 84/85 in balance, but not even then, he wasn't stronger then Cristiano now. For Podolski, it's quite obvious who's the stronger one.

Even Jurgens at his explanations said that a 85 suits Ronaldo the best, which with I agree. Anything lower then this current 84, wouldn't be fair at all if you are. or not, looking at ladder.

Cristiano is much stronger than Ronaldhino regardless of height or weight there should be some gap between them.85 works like a charm for me.He doesnt act like a bulldozer with 85 even Rooney doesnt act like a bulldozer with 88.Let wait and see what jurgens says before changing the values.

Luisao82 wrote:Anyway, I just wanted to know why was he increased since not long ago his BB was set at 83, if I'm not mistaken.
If most guys agree, then BB 84 it is. But 85 will definitely overrate him. As Interist said he's still pretty strong with an 83, and increasing him by 2pt would transform him into some sort of bulldozer. He just isn't that kind of player.

As for Ronaldinho, just like CR7 he had a superior ability to protect and keep the ball, while withstanding some strong shoulder barges... but I do think that Ronaldinho could maintain his BALANCE even better.
We are talking about BB and Ronaldhino realies on his DA to protect the ball which is god region rather than his BB similar to Xavi.

ynwasg8

Postby Luisao82 » 2011 Dec 10, 09:56

Get your facts right, mate.
BB and AGILITY (to a lower degree) helps in maintaining the balance. DA has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Also, did you even watched Ronaldinho in his prime? He was arguably harder to knock off the ball than CR7.
How can you say CR7 is much stronger (concerning the ability to maintain balance) is beyond me.

Luisao82

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 10, 11:16

Ronaldinho showed a level of balance in his prime CR has never shown. Stop basing your view on CR by how he looks without his shirt on.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby jurgens » 2011 Dec 10, 11:22

ronaldinho in his milan times alone was holding of multiple players like CR could only dream of

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Dec 10, 11:26

More kids posting such a rubbish and Fixer's gonna do his last favorite job... ;)

cale wrote:it's up to the mods to say what's good or bad
Fantasista

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 10, 13:58

This Is sadly gradually becoming a bullshit thread once again. Not gonna say anything but plase, think before you post, this is a sensible thread and If you want to post random bullshit you feel Is right but you don't even know If you actually are just save It to yourself. Thankyou.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 10, 22:57

Mentality to low greys...thanks.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

PreviousNext

Return to Real Madrid CF