Erik Lamela

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Erik Lamela

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Oct 06, 21:18

Image



User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9929
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

by »



 

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby rivermipasion » 2010 Oct 07, 14:23

Response has to be higher, because it's affects to don't lose the ball. TS 84, one point minus than Pereyra and Acc 85, 2 points minus than Pereyra

Yo no juego al futbol por fama, yo juego al futbol por amor---
Yo te Quiero River Plate!!!
User avatar
rivermipasion
 
Posts: 153
Joined: 2010 Mar 02, 19:30
Location: Buenos aires...
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby julgui » 2010 Oct 07, 14:35

He's only 2 games in River. Will probably lower your mentality. Also his TW since by its sins of youth are often "Morfón."

Regarding the rest, okay manolo. In the next game and observe your jump and header as it is something I don't pay attention.

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
User avatar
julgui
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Oct 07, 23:40

julgui wrote:He's only 2 games in River. Will probably lower your mentality. Also his TW since by its sins of youth are often "Morfón."

Regarding the rest, okay manolo. In the next game and observe your jump and header as it is something I don't pay attention.


Agree with lowering Lamela's mentality and TW-

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Oct 08, 00:50

Done.

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
User avatar
manoloxcr17
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 17, 04:06

I think that we could raise his level of FKA and Curling, he has an amazing shot, vs Boca he shooted all "pelota parada" and succesful

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Nov 17, 05:29

seen vs Boca
Balance: 77 --> 76
Shot Power: 80 --> 82-83
Free Kick Accuracy: 74 --> 78-80
Curling: 79 --> 82
Team Work: 74 --> 76

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 17, 19:29

jorgecavs wrote:seen vs Boca
Balance: 77 --> 76
Shot Power: 80 --> 82-83
Free Kick Accuracy: 74 --> 78-80
Curling: 79 --> 82
Team Work: 74 --> 76


Agree but FKA could be in 77

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby MatiWE » 2010 Nov 17, 20:28

Agree with jorgecavs' suggestion...
I think that FKA can be 79 or 80...
He kicked two very good FKs, the 1st didn't enter because Garcia saved it... and the second went out for a minimal distance...

MatiWE
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 2010 Sep 22, 20:47
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 17, 20:32

MatiWE wrote:Agree with jorgecavs' suggestion...
I think that FKA can be 79 or 80...
He kicked two very good FKs, the 1st didn't enter because Garcia saved it... and the second went out for a minimal distance...


Yes, but If i don't remember bad, he never scored a goal by FKA, so It's very fast to give him a well value like 80

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Nov 17, 20:55

The thing is that, even he never score a goal by FK, he always is close to do it, so he could have a 75 in my eyes as he, most of the time, get the ball into the target. But, as I alway said, let's wait some more matches.

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
User avatar
manoloxcr17
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 17, 21:13

manoloxcr17 wrote:The thing is that, even he never score a goal by FK, he always is close to do it, so he could have a 75 in my eyes as he, most of the time, get the ball into the target. But, as I alway said, let's wait some more matches.


Agree, but why not 77? If he always is close to do it (it's just a question)

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby julgui » 2010 Nov 17, 21:25

I agree 75 that manolo said.
Curving? It is very good with the "rosca shoot".

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
User avatar
julgui
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Nov 17, 21:26

vickingo_73 wrote:
manoloxcr17 wrote:The thing is that, even he never score a goal by FK, he always is close to do it, so he could have a 75 in my eyes as he, most of the time, get the ball into the target. But, as I alway said, let's wait some more matches.


Agree, but why not 77? If he always is close to do it (it's just a question)


Because he didn't score one yet. :D

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
User avatar
manoloxcr17
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 17, 21:29

manoloxcr17 wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:
manoloxcr17 wrote:The thing is that, even he never score a goal by FK, he always is close to do it, so he could have a 75 in my eyes as he, most of the time, get the ball into the target. But, as I alway said, let's wait some more matches.


Agree, but why not 77? If he always is close to do it (it's just a question)


Because he didn't score one yet. :D


Ok :D
Curving agree with 82 as said Jorge, and obviously wit 82 in SP

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Nov 18, 20:52

Yes, it expects to make goals, but it seems very good indeed. :)

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby julgui » 2010 Nov 18, 20:58

manoloxcr17 wrote:The thing is that, even he never score a goal by FK, he always is close to do it, so he could have a 75 in my eyes as he, most of the time, get the ball into the target. But, as I alway said, let's wait some more matches.


Agree!

vickingo_73 wrote:Curving agree with 82 as said Jorge, and obviously wit 82 in SP


Agree! 8-)

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
User avatar
julgui
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby rivermipasion » 2010 Dec 05, 15:58

DA could go up 3 or 4 points more... And shot accuracy too.

Yo no juego al futbol por fama, yo juego al futbol por amor---
Yo te Quiero River Plate!!!
User avatar
rivermipasion
 
Posts: 153
Joined: 2010 Mar 02, 19:30
Location: Buenos aires...
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Dec 05, 21:33

rivermipasion wrote:DA could go up 3 or 4 points more... And shot accuracy too.


Any explanation or comparision? :roll:

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13285
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 566 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Erik LAMELA

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Dec 05, 22:52

Anyways, he doesn't deserves 84 in DA.

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
User avatar
manoloxcr17
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to Tottenham Hotspur FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests