Marouane Fellaini

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Marouane Fellaini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:42

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 09:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Marouane FELLAINI

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 11, 15:19

It states above that his main strangths are his passing yet his passing speeds are very average. He very rarely misplaces a pass and his passing speed is higher than this. He sometimes gets caught on the ball and gets forward very quickly. His agression should definately be higher because whenever Everton are on teh attack this season, when the ball goes in the box he is always challenging for it!

One Evertonian Is Worth Twenty Liverpudlians
dixie1sixty

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 12, 17:32

dixie1sixty wrote:It states above that his main strangths are his passing yet his passing speeds are very average. He very rarely misplaces a pass and his passing speed is higher than this. He sometimes gets caught on the ball and gets forward very quickly. His agression should definately be higher because whenever Everton are on teh attack this season, when the ball goes in the box he is always challenging for it!

Again, this is another set of stats that was experiencing an update during the move.
Here are the suggestions that were in his thread at the time of his move;
Attack: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 84
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Acc.: 83
Long Pass Speed: 80

Tom

Postby fishdalf » 2008 Dec 13, 14:07

Are those my passing stats? Because i agree with them perfectly.
The attack is bugging me though, well more specifically what his attack/defence ratio will look like. Perhaps both areas can be looked at and we can come up with two values everyone can get on board with.

fishdalf

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 13, 14:27

I agree with the new suggested stats. He does get forward very quickly though is there any chance of an improvement on agression?

dixie1sixty

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 13, 18:11

I know its only one game, but if anyone sees Marouane's performance against Mnchester City today, you can see what a good player he is. He bossed the game. And cant help thiking his response should be increased. After Arteta's freekick hit the bar, out of 5 players in the box he was quickest to react. Thoughts?

dixie1sixty

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 13, 18:19

dixie1sixty wrote:I know its only one game, but if anyone sees Marouane's performance against Mnchester City today, you can see what a good player he is. He bossed the game. And cant help thiking his response should be increased. After Arteta's freekick hit the bar, out of 5 players in the box he was quickest to react. Thoughts?

I couldn't disagree with you more. First of all...yes it is just one game. But I acutally felt he was non-responsive in the midfield, but he was good in the attack. But they had no forwards this game, so he had to play more of an attacking role than normal. So Aggression and attack can't be judged on this performance. If he deserves higher than an 83...then there will need to be a lot of adjustments in the CMF response ladder that will need to be made. 83 is a generous value. I was thinking 80/81 TBH.

He was the 1st to response to that because it was right to him...don't know how he didn't put that on goal.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 13, 18:22

jmg721 wrote:
dixie1sixty wrote:I know its only one game, but if anyone sees Marouane's performance against Mnchester City today, you can see what a good player he is. He bossed the game. And cant help thiking his response should be increased. After Arteta's freekick hit the bar, out of 5 players in the box he was quickest to react. Thoughts?

I couldn't disagree with you more. First of all...yes it is just one game. But I acutally felt he was non-responsive in the midfield, but he was good in the attack. But they had no forwards this game, so he had to play more of an attacking role than normal. So Aggression and attack can't be judged on this performance. If he deserves higher than an 83...then there will need to be a lot of adjustments in the CMF response ladder that will need to be made. 83 is a generous value. I was thinking 80/81 TBH.

He was the 1st to response to that because it was right to him...don't know how he didn't put that on goal.

It wasn't right to him lol if you look theres 3 or 4 players that could have got to it but he wanted it more. And im not basing his agression value on this game, but on every other efc game this season where strikers have played. He's always up there and IMO definitely warrants a high agression value. Turning out to be an outstanding player...

dixie1sixty

Postby fishdalf » 2008 Dec 21, 07:40

The only thing that really desperately needs updating for Fellaini is his aggresiion, everything else seems to be there or thereabouts at this present moment. I'd maybe suggest around an 82 for now. I wouldn't necessarily go overboard at this point, he isn't no Gerrard, and he is still classed as a DMF, but there's no mistaking his willingness and adeptness at getting into the opponents box.

fishdalf

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 22, 01:37

I dont know why his main position is DM hes always been branded as a box to box midfielder, Moyes even said when he bought him that he isnt a replacement for Carsley. Castillo was brought in to play DM not Fellaini. I agree with a rise in agression

dixie1sixty

Postby fishdalf » 2008 Dec 22, 07:15

BUT Moyes has also said that he is a DMF, as has Fellaini himself.

fishdalf

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 23, 14:13

when did moyes say that? he said the opposite said hes NOT a DM so evertonians shouldnt expect him to fill that position.

dixie1sixty

Postby Helios » 2008 Dec 24, 10:27

I think that his mentality and stamina need a small increase.

I'd go for 85 for both of them. His mental and physical qualities are impressive.

Helios

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 24, 10:31

Helios wrote:I think that his mentality and stamina need a small increase.

I'd go for 85 for both of them. His mental and physical qualities are impressive.

I agree with you for Stamina but in terms of Mentality, I'm not so sure. An 85 would put him at equal peggings with Robbie Keane and Ribery, I don't truly believe that he's at that sort of standard yet.

Tom

Postby Helios » 2008 Dec 24, 10:56

You're probably right, a combination of 85/83 is good enough for now.

Helios

Postby kendees » 2008 Dec 24, 12:55

WOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I always thought that he is a CF!!! :roll:

I know that i don't know anything.
kendees

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 24, 13:00

kendees wrote:WOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I always thought that he is a CF!!! :roll:

Hence why you shouldn't only watch Match of the Day highlights :D

Tom

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 24, 13:39

he could have AM as a position he has played behind Cahill a bit.

Paddy

Postby kendees » 2008 Dec 28, 16:22

GoonerLover66 wrote:
kendees wrote:WOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I always thought that he is a CF!!! :roll:

Hence why you shouldn't only watch Match of the Day highlights :D

I cannot follow everything.. :lol: But he doesn't really look like a midfielder, 194 cm tall, his afro, his heading, I just say by watching some highlights: "Mmm.. Fellaini is quite a good striker" :lol: when I came to this thread, I've said: " :shock: 68 for attack!!!? it must be a keying error"

I know that i don't know anything.
kendees

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 28, 23:21

I have a feeling that speed stats could be in the 80's

Nrby

Next

Return to Manchester United FC