Paul Pogba

Moderators: čale, Epsi, crisfar, zuo, Mod's

Paul Pogba

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Aug 20, 17:46

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Paul POGBA

Postby Epsi » 2012 Aug 20, 17:50

I added cale's set because I found it pretty good. I just raised BB, stamina and passing slighty from what I've seen yesterday.. I currently didn't want to add cards since his role in Juve is still not determined, from what he displayed yesterday he could have []anchor man and []pinpoint pass and lower aggression..

Epsi

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 20, 18:27

Appreciate it Epsi ;)

[] PPP could be a valid addition, but i think that []AM wouldn't be as good 'cause when not played in the position where he played yesterday he's more of a []B2B than an []AM, and as you said:

Epsi wrote:since his role in Juve is still not determined
:)

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Janus85 » 2012 Aug 20, 20:20

This kid is Just amazing :o

Janus85

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Aug 21, 07:14

I understand that this set is the first of him, and he dont show his real form, but.... this set is very underrated!!! his BB his amazing, with only 19years old he know how use his outstanding physique!!! to cover the ball and hide and use to recuperate balls, minimun 84 i stay very impressed with his mentality, despite being so young he play with a lot of determination, and all his pass ability are very good, all of his pass need a little boost like 2-3 pints in each one, and definitely i agree with the pintpoint pass card, he is still young but with a very very amazing future, if he takes the right path, we can see one of the best midfielders in about 5-7 years...

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 22, 21:30

showed decent playmaking efforts tonight, nothing out of the ordinary though, kept it simple with an occasional long ball. also, his style of play seems to be much deeper than Pirlo's, rarely ventures farther than the 15-20 meters from the half-way circle (when the team had possession), similar to Biscuit's movements (of course, without the triangulations and defensive efforts from the aforementioned (b)rat). As i said, rather limited movement and supportive play from him, the kind of movements you'd expect from your classic Anchor Man, although he did showcase some nice interception and anticipation in general. All in all, a quiet game from him.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Basilio » 2012 Sep 22, 21:41

I believed he'd have lower speed, not sure...He is powerful, has a good leap, long passes and very solidto make his standing tackles. He is decently responsive also, not this low. But true, quite game from him, no more to add

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Sep 22, 23:23

By the game of today I suggest: TS 78 ACC (He don't look so fast so I downgrade here is fine) 76 BAL 84/85(his BB his amazing, with only 19years old he know how use his outstanding physique and today win each battle in the physique contact) AGI 78( show some quick turns) DA 76/77 maybe HEAD 74/75 (he don't show muchs head but i thint that is better than 70) and the pintpoint pass card IMHO.

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 25, 21:22

tonight he came in for the last 25 or so minutes and replaced Pirlo (for the first time Pirlo hasn't finished a match he started in his Juventus career, interesting fact :mrgreen: ) and had another silent and quiet game. mostly keeping it simple and laying the ball to the first player, nothing classy or fancy just plain simple. although he did try one or two through balls and they didn't reach their target.

čale

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Sep 26, 00:45

Yeah he play really simple today but he gain some confrontations in the "vs physique" again Tomovic and Pizarro, i feel that the 80 is quite low for him...

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Postby DarlanSM » 2012 Sep 26, 11:36

PAAALMEEEIRAAAS
DarlanSM

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 26, 11:39

a bit overrated, don't you think?

čale

Postby DarlanSM » 2012 Sep 26, 11:42

čale wrote:a bit overrated, don't you think?

Yes but at least is closer to reality right? ;)

PAAALMEEEIRAAAS
DarlanSM

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 26, 11:47

no, not really. the current set wouldn't be up there in the first post if it weren't good.

čale

Postby DarlanSM » 2012 Sep 26, 11:58

čale wrote:no, not really. the current set wouldn't be up there in the first post if it weren't good.

BB: 80?
RES: 73?
DA: 74?
DS: 72?
HEA: 70?
MEN: 67?
TW: 73?

and any special skills?

If this is what Pogba Juventus hired, must have been the real Manchester ...

PAAALMEEEIRAAAS
DarlanSM

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 26, 12:02

that doesn't make any sense. so if a player plays for ManU and Juventus he should have inflated stats? i don't see any logic behind that.

čale

Postby DarlanSM » 2012 Sep 26, 12:06

čale wrote:that doesn't make any sense. so if a player plays for ManU and Juventus he should have inflated stats? i don't see any logic behind that.

The skills that I made were in relation to what he had at Manchester United, has nothing to do with his transfer, but it is obvious that these skills this topic does not represent what it really is ;)

PAAALMEEEIRAAAS
DarlanSM

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 26, 12:10

Blatant example of the old standards we're trying to get rid of.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 26, 12:13

Deleted my post.

Korinov said it all.

čale

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Sep 26, 18:35

Korinov wrote:

Blatant example of the old standards we're trying to get rid of.

Who is Blatant??? :shock:

IMHO he plays really simple, passing the ball to the player more close, use a lot his great physique to recuperate balls, and rarely he send a "adventurous pass" he show some quick movements like the turn again Robinho and Moscardelli, in brief this set is "fine" but I think some values underrated, and stay a little far to the "real" the most notable case is the BB. I don't know why 80? So I suggest the next:

BB: 80 ---> 84/85 Is the Pogba best aspect by far, this 80 is ridiculous, we need a value more ·realistic" (with respect for the mod that put the 80).
STA 78 ---> 80/81 For his game simple and "limited mobility" he not not suffer much fatigue so a little raise here is fine.
TS 80---> For me his TS is an 77/78 he don't look so fast so a downgrade here is more "just" to emulate his style.
RES: 73 ---> 76/77 He show quick answer at the time recuperate balls, this 73 is too harsh for him IMHO.
AGI 75 ---> 77/78 Maybe a little improvement here, he show a quick turns, also a quick answer but to "catch" the ball. I don't know if is necessary.
DA: 74 ---> 80/81 He really have a good DA but the problem is that he do not have much use for it, but has it, (a example is the roulette to Robinho and the nice move to Moscardelli, in the videos he show a lot of his "repertoire")
SPS 73 ---> 79/80 I agree with DarlanSM that his Passes are SPS>SPA format, so a huge boost here is more better for him, to show his "simple style" to pass quick the ball to the more closely palyer.
HEA: 70 ---> 74/75 He don't show much his "heads" but from what I've seen in some videos... i think that is better than 70.
AGGR 73 ---> 70/71 To simulate his simple style a downgrade here is a good option.
MEN: 67 ---> 74/75 I stay very impressed with his mentality, despite being so young he play with a lot of determination, always pushing to help his teammates and showing a great personality
TW: 73 ---> 78/79 He really support with his teammates, always pass the ball and stay close for they, but showing a poor AGGR to goes to the attack.

FORZA JUVE!
Blastgang

Next

Return to Juventus FC